As a valued customer, supplier or friend of South Central Truck & Bus, we wanted to provide you with an update following the state border restrictions easing from 23 November 2021.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have introduced further safety measures and procedures across our dealership to ensure your safety and the safety of our team during this time.
What does this mean?
- All visitors are required to check-in via QR Code or manually when entering our dealership. A manual register is also available at reception if required.
- Please ensure that you are wearing a face mask while on-site at all times, unless eating or drinking. If you don't have a mask, we are happy to provide you with one.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing in all areas. Hand sanitiser is also available throughout our dealership for you to use as required.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our dealership. You are always welcome to speak with any of our team over the phone, FaceTime, email, or browse our range online.
We understand it is a busy time for both our customers and the industry, and we want to assure you that our entire team remains committed to your safety and keeping you on the road.
Further information on our services during this time
Our Service Department remains open, and our staff are available to support you with service bookings, and can provide contactless delivery and collection of your truck.
Our customer waiting lounge is available, however at a reduced capacity. We ask that where possible, please leave your vehicle with us rather than waiting.
We also continue to operate 24/7 Roadside Assistance. If you have an emergency or breakdown, please call 08 8360 4400, and you will be transferred to our service team or after-hours service team who will be able to assist you.Book a service online
Our parts showroom remains open and our staff are on-site ready to support you in person in our dealership, with phone sales, online part orders, contactless delivery and collection, and emergency breakdown assistance.
To minimise close contact, we are also happy to facilitate contactless pick up for parts, with over the phone payments available.
Alternatively, we continue to offer daily parts delivery for your convenience, health and safety.Order a part online
Our sales showroom is open, and our team are available to assist you face-to-face, via phone, FaceTime or video conferencing.
If you have an enquiry regarding a new or used Mack Truck, UD Truck or Volvo Truck or Bus, we will happily work with you to meet your requirements.
We will continue to take extra safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Hand sanitisation stations are available throughout all dealerships.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of our dealership during the day, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities, such as customer lounges and coffee bars, and professional cleaning is undertaken every night.
- All staff and visitors must wear a face mask in accordance with the State Government's current requirements.
- It is a requirement that any staff member who is showing signs of flu or COVID-19, to not attend work until they have been tested for COVID-19 and not return to work until they receive a negative test result.
- In the event of a close contact positive case, we will follow the direction and advice provided by SA Health.
The South Central Truck & Bus leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and SA Health. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our social media channels.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your understanding and assure you that we remain committed to supporting all of our customers and employees during these challenging times.